TUUDI 3PL SDN BHD (hereinafter, "TUUDI Parcel", "we", "us", "our") values the importance of
privacy of personally identifiable information about you. Hence, we are committed to keep and
protect the personal information that we have collected in accordance with the relevant laws
information gathering and usage practices. We do not sell, share or transfer any of your
personal information to anyone else or any third parties without your permission.
For the avoidance of doubt, unless the context requires otherwise, the words used in this Privacy
that you understand how we handle your personal information and to whom we may disclose your
via email: [email protected]
The personal information that we collect includes:
- Email address
- Contact number
- Profile photo
- Geographical information (your location)
- Payment information (credit/debit card details, billing name and address, or
any other online banking details)
- If you have registered as our TUUDI Parcel user*, we will keep and secure your
personal details and information. Those details are primarily used to provide you
with the products or services you have requested and to optimise our services to
provide you a better service according to your needs and requirement.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We require the information from you to process your delivery requests and
payments. We collect all these information to understand your needs and provide
you a better service, and for one or more of the following purposes:
- To identify you as a registered genuine user in our system;
- To provide improved administration of our Services;
- To notify you about the updates to our Services;
- As a record for internal documentations;
- To contact you about the status of delivery of your parcel(s);
- Other general purposes;
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO
We may disclose your Personal Information as described below and elsewhere in
- Please take note that we only use your Personal Information to provide you a better
service and for other relevant purposes (refer Clause 2.1).
MOBILE APPLICATION PRIVACY
- You will grant us your location access for tracking purposes and access to your
camera for scanning of barcode/QR code purpose.
- All the data collected via these permissions are for work purposes and will only be
processed internally. The data collected will not be shared, sold or transferred to
anyone outside of the company.
- Please be noted that by providing us your consent, you hereby agree with and consent
to us processing, or continuing to process your Personal Information in accordance
to reflect changes in the laws, in our business practices, procedures and structure,
and the community’s changing privacy expectations. We would advise you to get our
- Please ensure that you are responsible for updating your Personal Information and to
provide us with your most current e-mail address at all times.